Friday, June 29, 2007

Impulse

My darling husband has arrived home from CA! With him, sweetheart that he is he brought me fresh CA strawberries...yum! Unfortunately, I also purchased some strawberries yesterday, so I have strawberries tons of strawberries. This is no problem for me, but I might not finish them all, by myself. So, today I went to the store on the way home from SS and bought some Rhubarb, I mean if you have a ton of strawberries might as well make strawberry-rhubarb pie, although I just found a recipe for strawberry hand pies, we will probably have those also! YUM! But I degress, the reason to tell this tale is not about strawberries, it is about Gwen. We went to the store, and since I only had a couple of items to pick up I carried her. I put her down in the cheese section to browse the cheese, I mean you really need 2 hands for that. Gwen stood there a minute with me and we then proceded to the exit, it was then that Gwen noticed the display of balls. I have been thinking about getting Gwen a big ball she could play with, she loves them so much. So I let Gwen hang out and squeal at the balls. And then, right before my very eyes she pulled one of the balls out of the display and didn't want to let it go. Sat right on the floor with it in her lap, just as proud as could be, and hugged her ball and talked to it, nuzzled it with her face. Could I refuse her said ball?

As you can see, no I could not! Here is a video of her and the ball.


As you can see, her walking is much improved, as long as she isn't holding something too big for her to carry! Crazy child, I think she gets that from her Dad.

1 comment:

amyfruity said...

That's such a cute video of Gwen with her ball....How adorable! :o)