Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Grandpa!

Ok, so I have nothing to post about Grandpa today, he doesn't actually ever see the website, but Grandma does and I know that she will pass along the note!
I thought you would like to see the rest of the pictures of Gwen with the EMPTY cleaned wine bottle. She really thought it was cool, I don't know why, but she did. We have been very busy around here, T-1month to Gwen's birthday means I need to get my act organized, invitations made and addressed, menu and the other things that must be done. Plus, we gutted the 1/2 bath. It is not back in working order. I am also having issues with the insurance company and the bill for Gwen's birth. What a pain, some people are just not nice, you know and I am not actually talking about the insurance company! Oh well, another day in the life. Enjoy Gwen's pictures. I should have more coming up soon, I just haven't downloaded them yet, sorry!





No comments: