Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Ok, so I know that yesterday was Father's day and I didn't make a post about Gwen's father or wishing all the Fathers that read this website a Happy Father's day, so today I am a day late. (ok, so I know that there is only one Dad that reads this site, and that is Gwen's Dad!) Here is a 'blast from the past picture.' The first time Eric held Gwen!Here is a picture of Gwen and Eric at home.
I just think this picture is funny! This is one from Florida.
A picture of Eric and Gwen last month, I think.
So, here are pictures from yesterday. Gwen and Eric posing with one of Eric's Father's day presents...they love it!

We had a good day yesterday, at least that is what Eric tells me. So, I guess it was a success.
These 2 pictures are from Friday. Gwen really likes being outside. Here are pictures of her banging on the screen door, trying to get me to let her outside.
Gwen has really started walking, for real. She walks more than she crawls. Today was the day that she really just started walking around. She looks so funny, I think unless you see a baby walking for really the first time you forget how funny/cute it is. With her hands held up and wobbly, so cute. Now the real fun begins!


No comments: