Thursday, June 14, 2007

So big!

Gwen is starting to exert her big girl status. She is starting to get into EVERYTHING and do big girl stuff, like walking. I guess, I should say that she is getting into more stuff, because as soon as this little tyke started moving at all she started to get into stuff. Now, she walks, if she has something in her hands or sees something across the room she often takes many stable steps forward. My freedom is so close to over it is hard to believe! Ok, my freedom has been over since I became pregnant, but I think that I like to dream that I still had some freedom!
Oh, Gwen now has started holding her sippy cup. She like to eat a little bit, take a drink, then throw the cup.

So now that we put Gwen down later in the evening she gets to play with me whilest I am cooking.

I decided to empty the dishwasher while Gwen was awake, why not I thought? Well you see why I probably shouldn't, Gwen is a crawler!

Seriously, she did that so quickly, I could not believe it. I couldn't even get the whole series because I was in shock and I just didn't realize how fast she could crawl up into my dishwasher!
These pictures were taken over the past 3 days. Such a big girl I can't believe it!

No comments: