Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Frustrations

The challenge of Gwen continues! This weekend for some reason she woke up at 6ish and took 2 2 hr naps. I am not complaining about that. But now on Monday she has decided she wants a new schedule, she is refusing her first nap. Monday she hung out in her crib for an 1.5 and would not sleep, so we got her up feed her and then I decided at 2:30 to put her down and she slept, she was exhausted. Today I tried the first nap again she would not sleep, so after 2 hours I got her up and we ate lunch then I put her down for a nap at 2p. She is still asleep! It appears that she wants to do 1 nap a day. I couldn't be excited about that EXCEPT I already decided on a time and sent out invitations for Gwen's birthday party! AHHH! The new schedule will directly conflict with her party! Gwen, now I tell you that you are my sweet girl, but man can you be frustrating! I think I had more to say, but now Gwen has awoken, from her 2.5hr nap, I guess I better get her!

No comments: