Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Traveling

Well, we've done it, we've rented the RV and I have started contacting people along our route...I guess we are committed now! AHHH!!! I mean I guess if you've got to go, an RV is a good way to go with 2 small kids, I mean they can still run around in the back while one of us drives, so they won't be confined, but it isn't going to be easy. I mean how are we going to work the kids sleeping? Oh well, I mean Nate has had a couple rough nights sleeping in our room, which translates to not much sleeping on my part.
Lately we are having a new phase with Gwen, she has started dancing in a new way, no longer just a butt shake, but she has started grovin'. She has also started pretending and today I saw her take her pretend baby out of the stroller, so cute. She actually wanted to bring the "empty" jogging stroller to the grocery store, if Eric would have been here, I would have let her. She also talks about baby needing stuff and when you ask her about something she has or hasn't done she will say baby did it. I don't know if this the start of the "white lies" that I have heard about, or just testing the water. I read about this somewhere, so I am going to have to look it up and see what it says.

No comments: