Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ash Wednesday

I took Gwen to services for Ash Wednesday. She sat in my lap chomping on her teether and making noises. During the songs it was apparently cute, but during the homily and consecration, wasn't so cute, as evidenced by the lady in front of me turning around and staring at me every time she made a peep. Anyhoo, Gwen's first ashes.
When I pulled out the camera this day, Gwen turned to me a smiled, highly unusual. So, I had to take a picture. You can see her here playing with her swat at the fishes in the water toy. I am afraid to put it on the hardwood floor, so she is only allowed to play with it on the carpet.

More posted to follow. I have pictures uploaded but no comments yet written. I have a deadline for my work project and have had places to go in the evening so I haven't had time to post. Hopefully, I will be able to finish the next 2 posts tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

No comments: