Monday, February 12, 2007

Avocado

Today Gwen took a 2.5 hrs nap. She went down without crying! Yesterday while I was at Church apparently Gwen was fussy and Eric put her down for a nap, after 10 minutes she slept 20 minutes. The only problem with the hardwood floors is that Gwen's toys apparently get lost.
Gwen playing with her toys.
I can't tell if Gwen likes avocado or not, but it sure makes for some good pictures, what do you think?



Gwen received a new hat, unfortunately, I didn't know how to put it on, but I figured it out, thanks to Reyna. I'll put another picture with the hat on correctly soon.
Eric came to visit. Gwen is apparently going through a phase where she is not particularly fond of strangers. Sorry Eric, so this is the only picture we got of them. Not a bad picture.



No comments: