Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Random thoughts

I have some random thoughts and tidbits to put in my post tonight, while I wait for Eric and dinner. Today was a good day. Weighed in and I am down 2.2lbs (I forgot to mention last week that I was up 0.6lbs). So, that was a nice start to the day, sadly because of Presidents' day they didn't have the library thing, so we had to come home. Today I realized two things, the first, being that Gwen wants people food. She wants to eat my banana, she doesn't like the taste, ok, I don't know that she doesn't like the taste, she just makes these horrible faces that make me assume that she doesn't like the taste. But she will take some banana from me, she has NO interest in the food that I am not eating and trying to give her. So, how do I get her to eat the other food, she is not ready to eat real food off the table, she hasn't gotten that chewing thing down. I am going to have to think about this for a while, if you have any ideas, let me know! The second thing that came to me today is that one of my friends was kind enough to give Gwen a present for Christmas, this present growls, so what do I do growl when it growls, because it makes Gwen giggle. As you Moms out there know, when you found something that makes your little one laugh, you do it over and over again, 'til you find the next thing that makes them laugh. So, I realized today that this growling could be why Gwen growls in public, I am not saying that is the cause, I am just saying it is a curious coincidence!

No comments: