Monday, February 19, 2007

Photo shot

So, we have not been really busy, but it is hard to post when Eric is home! We have taken lots of pictures and video to post, but unfortunately Eric is doing homework, on the laptop. I am currently using my work laptop hopefully I will free up some time to do some uploading in the next couple of days. We have some great videos of the inchworm, or as Brian has called her a '80s breakdancer! When you see today's video you will see what I mean.
Gwen and I were finally able to get back to our routine. We were able to go back to our Stroller Strides and today we were able to go visit Miss Riley (& Reyna, Brian, Cloe, & Misty) Miss Reyna got Riley & Gwen matching outfits and Brian took some pictures, that I am posting. Gwen seemed to have a good time she LOVED Chloe, again, grabbed him and he didn't snap at her, at one point she was playing on the floor, Reyna and I were looking at pictures and we found her eating Chloe's foot, oops! We had a nice time. Hard to believe that Riley is already 2 months.



No comments: