Thursday, February 15, 2007

Piano helper

The last couple of times I have tried to play the piano, Gwen has started to cry. I don't know what her problem was, is she being too sensitive about the noise? So, I decided to let her sit in my lap while I played. She didn't cry and banged on the piano and even tried to help turn the pages.





I forgot to mention the cutest thing from yesterday, when I took Gwen outside for the pictures, she was so cute, just before we went inside it started to sleet again and she instinctively stuck out her tongue. So cute!
Today I started to separate out the laundry, and so I had to keep the little one occupied, so remembered her fascination with the phone (such a girl, no joke the other day I was talking on the phone, she was sitting in my lap and put it on mute, I kept talking, didn't notice for several minutes, I am embarrassed to say), so anyway, I put the phone just out of reach and went back to sorting laundry, next thing I know I hear the phone buttons being pushed, so I ran downstairs got the camera and took the 2 short videos you can see in her videos. Let me know if you think she is making progress.

No comments: