Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday pictures

This last weekend my Aunt & Uncle and their kids came up to see my Mom (and us of course!) I don't know if you can tell by the pictures, but seems like Gwen enjoyed playing with her cousins.



Unfortunately I was too far away to get the look on her face when Uncle Bill was zberting her. So hilarious!



Today we are invited to Halloween party, I was thinking about not going with snotty nose, but it is with our exercise group friends and they are encouraging us to go. I think the funniest thing said to me this morning was we are talking about Gwen, it is not like she is in anybody's face, which is so true, she isn't a touchy-feely girl. I think they all just want to see Gwen's costume, I don't know if you remember last year's costume.

No comments: