Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Scenes from a Sunday afternoon

So around here on Sundays I usually get to go to Church by myself. I used to take Gwen, but it is either go by myself and be calm and refreshed or go with Gwen and be frazzled and probably out of sorts. (Eric has mentioned that the only symptom of pregnancy I get is irritability, and he forgot that, kind of like forgetting how this baby has to come out when you agree that its time to have more kids!) So anyhoo, this Sunday we all slept in, if Gwen sleeps in, we all sleep in, so I left for Church and come home to find Gwen dressed thusly:


I've heard of people matching their kids when they are twins and all, or for formal pictures...but do you think this means he is going to want us to get matching sweaters? I am not sure in my irritable pregnant state I am up for that! Of course, I am not sure in any state I am ready to wander around with my kids and we are all matching...FYI for future gift givers!


As for Thanksgiving, we have indeed decided to remove the laminate from the kitchen and replace it with tile. I know it is going to be lovely, but I am nervous about the whole process, because my husband will likely be doing everything by himself...this probably suits him because then he won't have me in his way. Even though I am rather helpful, I have been known to cause many a discussion on what the heck are you doing because our communication at the beginning of any project we do is lacking. I know what you are thinking, we have done many house projects we should be better at this by now, but we are not. FYI future house guest, if you here we are starting a house project and you would like to stop by, wait until we have the first few hours under our belt! Since we will have no kitchen for 4 days (I hope only 4 days) we will be heading to Cracker Barrel for Thanksgiving dinner. We are pretty excited, no stressing over my dinner and how my kid won't eat any of it! Plus, we will be able to celebrate Christmas in grand style because I am pretty sure we can get the kitchen done in a month! Happy Thanksgiving! We hope that you have a lovely, relaxing day surrounded by family and friends!
Ok, so by now, no one is going to check the blog...I tried to start this post earlier but it is now 8:30 and the pictures just finally uploaded! UGH!

No comments: