Monday, November 05, 2007

Jacket

Here are some pictures from last week. Gwen in one of her jackets. Have I mentioned my child is an outdoor baby. The days where I was feeling under the weather with my cold we didn't go out especially after she caught it and I didn't want her getting others and herself more sick. Those might have been our worst days! Gwen loves to be outside! I am wondering if we need to get a tent so she can sleep outside when she gets older in our backyard. Of course we either need a backyard or a sturdy deck, neither of which we currently have.


Gwen's current obsession is with sitting on the curb, why she started this obsession, I don't know. Eric was blessed to see Gwen do this this weekend. The funny thing is not Gwen sitting on the curb, cause as you can tell that is pretty cute. But, it is the slow motion that she uses when she is going to sit down. So hilarious. I just have to watch her because she is getting dangerously close to the drainage ditch...I don't want her to end up in the sewer.

No comments: