Tuesday, November 20, 2007

If these pictures don't make the Grandmas want to visit Gwen I don't know what will!?

I know that is seriously the longest title ever, but if you could have seen the look on Eric's face when he came home. I don't know what possessed me to do this to Gwen today, but for a while I have been saying that I should try to do Gwen's hair in pigtails. These first 2 are from this morning, I decided to put the pigtails in while she was in her highchair...you know when she couldn't move!

I don't know what she was doing here, but when I pulled out the camera this is what she did.


3 comments:

amyfruity said...

How adorable! I can't believe how long her hair is....Wow! So cute! :o)

Beth Lamb said...

Melanie,

There is no denying that this child looks like you in these pictures. She is adorable. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Beth Lamb

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Those are some of the cutest pics I have seen (and you have some pretty afdorable ones!) Did your mom book her airfare?