Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Miss placed pictures!

So I wasn't going to post today, 'cause with the house a wreck we have been leaving the house a lot and not taking pictures, but I was removing some pictures from the Gwen folder (that aren't of Gwen) and putting them in the correct places. And I found these long lost pictures of Gwen the first time she finger painted last August. I am excited to finally find them....doesn't she look happy!


We still have minimum of 48 hours before we have the kitchen back. Probably more like 72 hours, I am hoping...but who knows!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Looks like the paint might have tasted good :) Gwen is such a cutie. So you can put a link of Nick and Maddie on your blog? Cool.
I think I am gonna have fun with the blogging. :) Thanks for being my first commenter.. Are you still feeling ok? 2nd trimesters are always the easiest..
Jen