Wednesday, November 14, 2007

We're back!

I know you missed us! At some point I might give a more detailed visit description, but for now I will give you the highlights. We made it to NM in one trip...Gwen was a perfect angel on the flight to NM and the 2 hour car ride to his parents...despite being wide awake when we got her out of her crib at 5am. She only took a nap towards the end of the second flight, when she fell asleep on me, I had to carry her, sound asleep through the airport and she woke up right before we got to rental car and was awake the rest of the day. Gwen never adjusted to the time change so she was waking up at between 5-6:30am. She took a nap everyday and went to sleep without too much problem and seemed to really enjoy herself. I think these pictures really sum up her favorite aspect of the trip!
I don't think that poor dog will ever bee the same, he has probably never been abused as much as Gwen abused him, she never learned that petting is not the same as slapping! I am not going to talk about how terrible she was on the flights back. And, I guess fortunately, I wasn't able to watch the AU-UGA game. I caught some of it, but it seemed pretty terrible. But, despite all that we had a good time, we just wish Grandmom and Grandpop (& Bisbee) lived closer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new layout! I am so glad you are back - I missed your blogging! I hope you all had a safe trip. We're excited (but hesitant)about the AU-AL game - we're a little too evenly matched this year!!