Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Packing-theoretically

So, we still haven't started packing, I know we have to be up really early, but the laundry is almost done and Gwen is napping. I think the later nap time helped her. She was asleep by the time I finished my shower! So, I hope this has been the problem with her naps, later nap time, not that she is giving up her naps.
I got some good ideas from the ladies today in the exercise group for what to do with Gwen on the trip. I had made her some pumpkin muffins for the flight, but today she refused them...dang kid, so now I don't know what I am going to transport for her that is more 'healthy'. I certainly don't want to feed her graham crackers and cheerios all day!
I think that I am pretty unprepared for this trip, I am not the most prepared person in the whole world, as my Mother can attest I am a pretty big procrastinator. I would like to get in bed before midnight, because since we will likely be getting up at 4am, because at that point, shouldn't I just stay up all night? I think it might take all night for me to pack all the stuff I want to bring on the plane for Gwen. Well have a great weekend, I am sad that I will most likely miss the AU-UGA game! WAR EAGLE!

No comments: