Sunday, December 02, 2007

Jury duty

Tomorrow I have jury duty. UGH! If I was working that would be one thing, but Eric has to take a sick day and stay home with Gwen all day. Shall be interesting for sure! Things are still crazed in the kitchen, we actually have the grout laid, but we are waiting for it to cure. I am super behind on Christmas and everything else, hopefully I will get Christmas cards out this year, but goodness knows! Gwen might completely be weaned. I haven't nursed her in 2 days. I don't know if we will have a problem come when I am done with jury duty, but we are removing the rocking chair from the room so hopefully out of sight out of mind? Gwen also has the last of her teeth coming in, I mean the non-molars.
Last night I went to MNO with the ladies from my stroller group. None of the husbands really could understand what we were doing exactly. We went to the Painted Cone. Quite bizarre, a paint your own pottery, ice cream shop that you can BYOB and snacks! We had a good time. They had some cool stuff there to paint, but I am so not creative, at least I wasn't last night. So hopefully I will be back online soon.

No comments: