Saturday, December 15, 2007

Destruction

I am going to see if this works, I am posting this after the first post, but I changed the post time to see if it will 'pre-post.' These are the pictures from the next day, before I actually got a picture of the house and its front yard. Gwen really enjoyed taking out Daddy's light post and using it like a machette, until she realized she could use her hands a lot better.




She actually popped one of the candies into her mouth and I realized destruction time was over. Anybody notice the AU lights I put up?
We finally put our tree up, Gwen doesn't care, we haven't put the decorations on yet, maybe tomorrow...we are pretty tired tonight, I am going to write some Christmas cards tonight...if you haven't received one from me yet, sorry! I am way behind. I am hoping to have all the cards out before Christmas!

No comments: