Saturday, December 15, 2007

A non Gwen post

Ok, so maybe I will mention the child, but I finally had the chance to download the pictures from the camera. My current problem is that I have to remember to bring the camera and the cords down to the basement to do a post...these things don't happen very often. Here are some pictures from the gingerbread house decorating extravaganza.



Oh and Eric and the pimp snowman...good thing that Gwen is too young to understand Daddy's adult humor!
Here are the 3D gingerbread figures that we never got to decorating. There are supposed to be more trees and a sled, but I guess there is a learning curve for the width of the cookie! Who knew they would get that big.

2 comments:

Beth said...

That looks great! And I love the 3D figures as well! I took the easy way out and we got one of the Gingerbread Tree kits to put together and decorate on Christmas Eve! ~Beth~

Anonymous said...

I must say I am quite impressed! Good job! Oh and tell Eric the "pimp snowman" is cool. :)
Have a very Merry Christmas. I cant wait to see holiday pictures of Gwen with all her toys. :)
Jenni