Saturday, December 22, 2007

I love RED!

I know that most kids love Red, I think that is why Gwen recognizes and loves 'Melmo' so much. She has never seen Elmo on the TV, but she has a Elmo book and she has that Sesame Street toy that has the singing Elmo. So I guess it is no surprise that when I pulled out this jacket she just wanted to wear it "RIGHT NOW". She walked right up to us and gave us the seams so we could button it up. She is a nut!



Unfortunately it was bedtime and we tried to take off all her clothes to get her into the bath, and she insisted that we put the jacket back on. And since Daddy is in charge of bath time, of course he put it back on!

So, you might wonder why we would post/take these pictures, well this jacket is at least 21 years old. Gwen is the 5th person in the family to wear it, I think. I think some of the other wears of said jacket would enjoy seeing Gwen in it. Unfortunately I didn't realize that the jacket is for 6 mons. It fits her pretty well, except for the sleeves.
So, I guess you have noticed that I have added tickers for the pregnancy and for Gwen's birthday. The ticker is off by a couple days I think but I don't have the energy to figure out why it is off. I think my weeks start on Mondays. Also our poll is a dead even heat for finding out the sex, so put your votes in now! Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Beth said...

That is fabulous! She looks good in red!

I have my Grandma's overalls that she wore when she was a child. While I don't let the girls wear these, we have had their pictures made in them and they turned out great. Bella had her 1 year pictures in them and had some for her 2 year pictures as well. Brooklyn also had her 1 year pictures in them. See the blog around late November, early December for the most recent pics in the overalls!!

Merry Christmas!
~Beth~

Melanie said...

I looked at the overalls, so cute. I love heirloom stuff, if you look back at Gwen last Sept/Oct you will see her in my family's Baptismal dress, my Grandfather, my Mom and I all wore it.