Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More backlogged pictures

These pictures are also from last week, while the pictures from this week are still in the camera. Yeah, at least I am finally posting pictures! This first one is testing pudding. I am still experimenting on what Gwen likes/dislikes. She won't go near yogurt, but I wonder if it is a texture thing or the smell.
She seems to like it, I don't know if why she stuck her tongue out at me, she's never done that before. She received this hammer and toolbox set and she just loved walking around about it.

I totally went Pebbles on Gwen. How cute is she? Too bad I didn't realize how cute it would be or I would have put it on the Christmas card.

I also added a poll to the left side of the screen. If you want to participate, all you have to do is click the answer you think and hit the vote button, even you technologically challenged should be able to participate, if you'd like. I have also added the Vitacco's website to my links if you would like to check out their site 'Family of 4'. As soon as Jenny reads my followup comment she will also be posting a link to our site; that way you family members don't have to remember both sites if you want to check up on the nieces' kids!

4 comments:

Liesa said...

As for finding out the gender - we were not going to find out with the baby, but it was obvious what he was. I always wanted a surprise at birth, but they're amazing and surprising regardless when they are born - this way you are just more prepared :)

Beth said...

We didn't find out with either of our kids - it was a great surprise! When we have the next one - we will not find out either! It truly is one of the best surprises in life! Good luck! BTW - love the Pebbles look!!
~Beth~

Melanie said...

Liesa-I knew you wanted to wait, didn't realize that it was obvious, solves that mystery.
I would like it to be a surprise, but I think Eric is going to die if we don't find out, he keeps saying 'you're still on that', when I bring it up to discuss.
Beth-I love being doing the Pebbles look, did you do that with your girls? I want to take advantage of the ability to do whatever I want, while I can!

Beth said...

Mel - My girls never had enough hair when they were that little! Bella has literally grown all her hair in the past 6-9 months! Brooklyn just tears bows and everything out of her hair - so I've given up on trying for now!