Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Amy & Brian's visit

Last week my dear friend from Huntsville called and said she was heading from NY to Huntsville, and stopped in to see us on her way. We haven't seen each other in at least 4 years. She's now married and we both have kids, our oldest are about a month apart. Fortunately she was able to spend the whole day with us. Here are Brian and Gwen playing in their PJs.

It was cold outside, but we thought it would be a good idea to take them outside while Nate was napping. They had a good time!
While the older kids where napping Amy fed Nate and I made dinner.
Nate did not enjoy pureed food from Amy either.

Unfortunately, what we didn't know was Nate was getting sick. He wasn't sleeping well, but we thought that had something to do with him sleeping in the pack-in-play in our room. Unfortunately it did not, today I took him to the Dr and she said he has Bronchiolitis. Which means we will likely be staying home for several days because it appears he is contagious. The nice thing about Amy's visit is that after she left Eric and I slept in until 10am!!!! Nate and Gwen both also slept in! Wohoo!

1 comment:

amyfruity said...

10am?!?!?! Wow...lucky you! :o) We had a great time. I just got back to NY and this is the first I've looked at your site because I haven't had any time. The pictures are cute....We'll catch up soon...I guess I'll be unpacking for the next few days...UGH! It was so great to see all of you! :o)