Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holy man!

I have been crazy busy. My MIL arrives today and I have been trying to finish everything I do before Christmas and before her arrival. It has not been easy and I am not finished, but I guess, that is to be expected, there is a lot on my plate around the holidays. And, I guess it wouldn't be so crazy if my MIL's involved just coming for the holidays and not medical issues.
One day I hope to update you with what has been going on. But today I will put up some pictures. The other day, ok a week ago, I took these pictures of Nate, Gwen was sleeping and I thought Nate would like to do some tummy time with his mat again, it has been a while since I pulled it out. Nate actually pulled the top down, I didn't get a picture of that, but I did get these shots.

Apparently he wanted to have something to chew on!
These pictures of Gwen were taken the other day. She has found a new way to help me clean.


I still haven't finished Christmas cards, but then I ran out of Christmas stamps. I don't know when I am going to get out to do that. I have made 3 batches of toffee and peanut brittle and 1 batch of cookies to decorate, hopefully we will get to that this weekend. So, I guess I need to get to bed. Nate has been returned to our room and I put his crib as far away from our bed as I could. But, he snores and I am hoping that he will not notice that he is in our room and not start waking up more!

Lots to do and not much time left. Merry Christmas, if I don't get on here again!

No comments: