Friday, December 19, 2008

The Nativity

I decided I wanted to get a kid friendly (read: chewable) Nativity set for the kids. I wanted to give it to them for the feast of St. Nicholas, but with me not actually knowing what day it was and the long time for delivery we got it a couple days late. Gwen loves it!
As does Nate, he seems to have a special bond with the Angels and Balthazar, he thinks they are especially yummy!



Several of the wise men travel with us, Gwen likes to take them places. Eric and I both have tried to set up the Nativity set for them, but everyday Gwen takes it down (quite irritated BTW) that we have removed them from her stroller or the bag she has put them in. Overall, I would say it was a good purchase, it also came with a book and cassette tape that you can listen too about the birth of Jesus. Although I do have to say the faces are a little scary, but they don't seem to bother Gwen.

No comments: