Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I've decided instead of going through the Christmas pictures, I would just put all the pictures in a slideshow, you can look at them at your leisure, you're welcome!

A couple things to note, Gwen woke up at about 7:15, I could hear her little foot prints and I said "who's there" she said "Santa's been here, he's left us presents". We thought we would eat breakfast open presents, nope we opened presents they played and then Eric and I ate breakfast, around 9ish they decided to eat. When Gwen opened her presents she said "IT'S WHAT I WANTED" for almost everything, even though they weren't on her Santa list. Needless to say she loved them all and she was very excited. It was funny and cute, and made me realize these are probably the perfect years for Christmas. Nate was beside himself I don't know if his little hands could carry anymore. When I was putting him to bed he asked if Santa was coming again with presents...I suspect this is going to be a lot like Halloween for him, he is going to try to wake up every morning and look for presents! We had a good day, everyone stayed in PJs, no real fighting, and no entertaining needed, lovely! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: