Thursday, December 23, 2010

Snow day!

We had our first snow day here last week, well, our first since Gwen has started school. I thought it would be fun to stay in PJs and watch movies, Gwen had other ideas. I ended up reading "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" a couple times and Gwen was determined to go outside and play before all the snow melted...I tried to explain to her it was mostly ice or sleet, but she still dressed herself...I didn't dress Nate so much I left his PJs on and he put Gwen's boots on (he's been wearing them A LOT lately with his cowboy hat and calling himself Jessie, he might be obsessed with Toy Story!) and then I put his jacket on...we had a good time until Nate fell on his face. I decided that was a good time to go inside and have lunch! Enjoy the slide show.

To explain the inside pictures, we read "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and they gathered up stockings and used them to pick up toys around the house and put them in the sleigh, since they were trying to stop Christmas...real grinches! Not my idea at all, because who wants to clean that stuff all up!

No comments: