Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Eating, Gwen style

Today I got a video of our new style of eating. Have you ever gotten a glimpse of what your life could be like. I just see myself as that Mom in the store who has a kid screaming "I do it" and the people behind me in line getting very upset with me. Some day maybe I will come to terms with that. I am sure that some of you can understand.

So now that I understand that Gwen might actually like food, she just wants to do it on her own, eating has become much easier. Today we refused oatmeal, but then I mixed the oatmeal with apples and she gobbled them up. But, I didn't let her try to eat the oatmeal on her own, sometime between the refusal of the oatmeal and defrosting of the apple I finally got it. Now, I can get 2 small 'meals' out of her.

No comments: