Monday, April 23, 2007

Papaya

Our new counter tops are installed and in use. We love them, at least I love them, I think Eric does too. We also have a fully functional sink, I won't go into it, but suffice it to say, I exchanged some words with Home Depot, about it! I have unsuccessfully tried to post pictures for several days now. These are the papaya photos from almost 2 weeks ago. I am not totally sure if Gwen likes papaya or not, I do know that she likes crawling on the floor looking for something to put in her mouth, I have to ask, why doesn't she like to put the stuff in her mouth that I give her in the high chair. Sure the hard wood floors are better for allergies, but they host a lot of dirt that can go in the mouth.


Gwen has now tried pork, chicken, yogurt and graham crackers, out of the 4 she likes the graham crackers the best. She seemed to prefer the pork to the chicken, I don't know why, maybe it was the salt and pepper on the pork, or the sauerkraut that was cooked with the pork? Who knows, I was just glad that she liked to eat the pork. I don't know if it was because I had the pieces so small she could pick them up or maybe she just likes pork. It is certainly becoming more important to keep floors clean! I am watching her crawl on the floor as I write this (so excuse any typos) she is crawling to any small object she sees on the floor and touching it with her finger to see if she can pick it up and eat it. FUN! Well, I must go, she is heading to the other room...I guess cleaning the floors is added to my nightly list of activities! Hopefully more pictures later, I hope!

No comments: