Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Foreign objects and redecorating

Not very often do I get on this site anymore and post what happens in our daily life, but this is just something I feel the need to post immediately. I even have pictures to accompany this story. Today was exercise day, after a quick stop Gwen and I came home. Gwen was starting to get fussy, we were really out passed her usual nap time, so I hurried into the house, changed her and started feeding her. When feeding her I noticed some unusual pain, being a little slow after we switched sides and it was still painful, I thought maybe it is her tooth. So I pulled her off and this came out of her mouth!
No joke. Freaked me out, just so you can see for scale here it is next to a penny!Our quick stop was to see Eric so we could pick up some boxes so I can pack up the stuff in the lower cabinets of the kitchen. Since I had the stroller, they didn't fit in the trunk and I had to put them in the car next to Gwen. Apparently she decided that the tape looked yummy. Can I tell you how much it freaked me out to pull that out of her mouth!
These next 2 pictures of how I have done a little redecorating for Gwen. She loves walking around using the banisters, so I thought I would make a little play area for her, she spent about 30 minutes playing in here until she got wobbly and started to fall. I think every day I will spread the chairs a little wider for her she just went from one chair to the next, she had such a great time!


Did I mention she stood for 35 sec yesterday all by herself, holding a toy and balancing herself?

No comments: