Saturday, April 28, 2007

Tuesday

We have been a little slow on the uploads here. Well, you know about the issues we had Monday with the laptop, so Tuesday I took several pictures so I could try uploading the on the new laptop. I then found the pictures on the external drive and uploaded those for you. So, now while Eric and Gwen are sleeping I am going to upload these pictures for you. (yes they are both asleep and it is only 8pm) I am currently uploading the videos I took also.


Video 1, Gwen playing the piano, again. She really enjoys that, if you'll notice she puts her hand up to turn the pages...I don't know how she learned that so quickly, I often play piano, but not necessarily from books.

It is amazing how fast they learn. You can see in video 1 & 2 when I say no, today she chooses to listen. In video 2 she is trying to go for the brass outlet, she wants to suck it, which for some reason I think is a bad idea! Mommy is so mean!

No comments: