Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Walking

Gwen really enjoys walking around. Eric complains his back hurts from stooping over to help her walk. She has a way now, she kind of slaps at your hand or grabs your fingers that means its time to start walking. This video is a relatively new phenomenon in the Gwen walking. She hasn't started pulling up on furniture or anything but Eric or myself. Gwen also stands for several seconds by herself. The other day she held a doll without holding onto anything. She was very excited, but I am not sure it was because she was standing by herself or because the doll had red hair! Anyway, here is the video.

On an exciting side note: my weight, even though I don't mention it on the website is finally heading in the correct direction. I hope to continue losing weight by continuing to eat healthy and drink plenty of water.

No comments: