Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Packing

packing and more packing. I wish I could say there was an end in sight. I am beginning to wonder if there will ever be an end date. Of course, it would help if we were going to make our closing date. :( It appears the cards are against us. We have had several things stand in our way and it has been many ups and downs and frankly I am not sure my heart or stomach can take much more of this. But through it all the kids have been very good. They have played well by themselves so I could endlessly be on the phone and pack and do whatever else I have had to do. One day this week while Nate was napping I thought I would pack, I set Gwen up with some painting, but she didn't last long and thought she should "help" me!



She made a train of boxes.
When we paint around here, we take of our shirts (when we are under say 5) that day she was wearing a dress, all day I looked for it, couldn't find it. The next morning I found it.
along with some books she apparently wanted to pack up.

No comments: