Friday, June 26, 2009

Wohoo, random & rushed!

We got the official all clear to close today! Holy man do we have a lot to do. More packing! I have reserved the truck, set up the utilities and did a little more packing. We don't know when the official close is, I know we have been penciled in for Monday! The only thing I am sad about is in waiting so long to set up the internet connection it appears I won't be able to connect to the internet until the 9th! AHHH!!! So I guess this spot will be dead for a while. :( We are going to head down to NC on Sunday, have the final walk through and praying we close Monday! BTW-Sunday is our anniversary, pretty fitting to be driving the truck down...if you have known us for a while you might know that we spent our first anniversary driving from Utah to SoCal with lab equipment from a government test. We know how to party around here.
Yesterday Gwen was bitten by some kind of ant looking thing that caused her ear to swell today (FYI-bug bites take 24-48hrs to swell!) She has been amped up on Benadryl since then. Eric came over and played with the kids and I got more packing done. I think I still need more boxes, so that will likely be my first mission of the day.
Random and rushed, that is all I have time for right now!

No comments: