Friday, September 18, 2009

Grandmom's visit

As you know, Grandmom was here last week, so I have pictures to post. Sorry I haven't gotten to it sooner, but as I am finding out, the hours in the day are filled with things to do. With 2 kids, I just don't seem to have the time. I hope when we get settled in and stuff, I will be able to carve out more time to update. I have to find out a better way to budget my time. :( Nate has this new love, reading books, have I mentioned it before? Well, he likes to hand you a book and back up into your lap and then listen to you read a book, or he will point at stuff and you have to tell him it what it is. This also works with toys, like the "Speak n Say"
Gwen is playing with her new microwave and "eating" what she made...
Gwen and Nate both like to sing and dance...here are Grandmom & Gwen dancing...I know you can't tell, but trust me they are!
A theme? You can tell where Nate spent all his time, he must have thought new blood! Grandmom always obliged!
A group shot, Grandmom and grandbabies...this was her last night.

No comments: