Monday, June 28, 2010

The videos

So, I have these videos, probably only interesting to Grandma, but I am going to post them here, so if you want to see them you can! I am so proud of Gwen. The getting up on stage thing in front of people, always a gamble, but she did it, she sang and she did most if not all of the hand motions and was cute too, but I might be a little biased! The first video is everyone coming in, Eric took it not knowing when Gwen would appear, so it is a pretty long video, she comes in at 1:33, if you look REAL close you can see her wave as soon as she walks in...of course if you want to hear Nate's stirring commentary on chairs and thinking everyone who comes in the door is Mommy or Gwen, go ahead and take a listen to the whole thing!

Untitled from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


The other video is Gwen doing her song with the whole group. Eric apologizes for the quality of the videos, apparently Nate thought he should try and eat the camera cord while Eric was recording. You'll know my girl, she's the one that did the sheep signs backwards...my poor left handed kid! Still cute though!

VBS concert baa from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


I haven't viewed the other videos and it is likely they won't be posted, one is of me doing the "muscle" song as our song leader described it and Eric thought it was too funny...

No comments: