Friday, October 06, 2006

Goodbye

Today is a day of goodbyes. Today was my last day of work, today we said goodbye to my Mom. I didn't really feel terribly upset about leaving work. I can't believe I have worked at the same company for 8 years. Don't they say nowadays people change jobs/careers several times during their careers. I haven't done that at all. I have worked for basically 2 companies since I have left college. The 8 years I have worked for the company I have worked at 3 different sites. So, I guess I have changed jobs, but I think they mean more than what I have done.
We also said goodbye to Grandma. This will be a large adjustment for us. My Mom helped us out greatly with the cooking and the cleaning and the care for Gwen, we really felt like children, in the sense that we really had very little responsibility around the house. We will miss her. Well, Gwen woke up, so I must get to her. Don't worry the regular, posting of pictures and interesting stuff about Gwen will continue next week.

No comments: