Sunday, October 29, 2006

Who will I be like?

Everyone says that Gwen looks like Eric, but no comments on her personality, who will she be like in personality. The strong silent type or outspoken. When my Mom came to visit she said that much of what Gwen did, did not remind her of me. I was a content baby and I have been told so was Eric. But my Mom did mention that I liked to suck on my 2 fingers, I was not a thumb sucker. Well, now that Gwen has found her hands (she stares at them a lot!), she has become a finger sucker. Here is the proof. Sometimes she gets all 3 fingers in her mouth. She enjoys this hand sucking much more than a pacifier. Eric has commented that she grabs stuff and pulls it to her mouth, but only ever ends up sucking her hand, she doesn't quite get the object in her mouth.

No comments: