Monday, October 16, 2006

Last week's pictures





Here are some pictures of Miss Gwen. They are from last week, for some reason I didn't have a chance to post. Now that the exersaucer is clean I have started to put her in it. She tolerates it for short times, since she doesn't really use her hands well, she just gives the toys funny looks and I think she gets bored. Another picture of her in her bouncy seat. I missed the picture of her tying to pull those things up to her mouth, she still hasn't succeeded, I am sure that will happen soon enough.
We had a busy weekend this weekend. Eric had no homework, so we kept pretty busy. Went to another corn maze and Eric laid down carpet squares in the basement. It looks real nice. Makes the room look so much better! I also found a new book, 'the No Cry Sleep Solution'. It seems that Gwen's inability to take a nap is a common problem, but also if I don't nip this in the bud will be a problem for a long time. Apparently the first thing I have to learn is how to get her used to sleeping without falling asleep in my arms or after/while eating. I guess this is going to be as much of a learning experience for me as it is for her. UGH! Well, time to go change Gwen. Hopefully this coming week I will have some more frequent posts, but since I have to get her used to sleeping without Mommy as a comfort, this might be a slow week for posts!

No comments: