Friday, October 27, 2006

We're back!

Here's some pictures. Gwen had a good time being seen, I believe. We were overstimulated, I believe, but that doesn't mean we didn't enjoy ourselves, right. I amazed how nice people can be when they see a struggling Mom lugging a car seat a baby and a diaper bag through an airport. Everyone wanted to help us, the woman next to me on the plane basically grabbed Gwen from me and said here let me hold her while you get settled. Uh, ok, but I am not particularly fond of strangers holding her, but it can make for an awkward plane ride. Gwen has become more vocal I think and she doesn't mind hanging with someone that is not Mommy (as long as we are not hungry or tired). I don't know what I am going to do next week...I am going to have to find somewhere to hang out so Gwen doesn't get too bored with just me. Here are some pictures to wet your apetite.
Gwen with our cousin Kelly and her daughter Lily. This was the only picture I could get before Gwen started crying because Lily was trying to push her out of Kelly's lap.


Gwen holding Lily's ball. She tried to eat it also, but she is getting better grasps on things now. I think we are beginning to learn how to use our hands.


The next 2 pictures are with Great-Grandpa. She actually sat in his lap a lot. Probably would have sat there longer if Aunt Roxann wouldn't have kept grabbing her away!



More reports on our travel later. We are going to spend some time with Eric now.

No comments: