Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Parmesan cheese

As you have probably gathered from several of my posts, Gwen is a challenge when it comes to eating, she is so random with what she wants to eat. Today at the dinner table, this is what we were up against today!



Eric finally had to put the Parmesan cheese back in the refrigerator because she wanted it all!!! Now, I am happy that Gwen is starting to try new things. I am more than exstatic that Gwen has eaten SpaghettiOs again today, she ate a full serving today, but grated Parmesan cheese in your hand, not something I am sure I can fully support! Blogger now allows you to upload videos directly, so we are trying this today, let me know if you have any problems viewing...HA who am I kidding, nobody responds to my querries of this website.

Update: so I see that didn't work, I am uploading this video tonight and hopefully sometime tomorrow I will post it, so you can see it!

No comments: