Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

This weekend Mr. T and a bat (aka godfather and Brooke) came over for a visit before they had an scheduled appearance somewhere in the North country. In honor of the visit we dressed Gwen up in her costume, so you get a sneak peak of Gwen as a Tiger. Note the socks! :) Here you can see Gwen is quite distracted by the bling...that is a bad sign for the future.




So, I think that Gwen and Eric will do some trick-or-treating tonight. I think Eric is super excited about it, I think he is aware this is probably the only year he gets to eat Gwen's candy. I wonder if the actual going trick-or-treating, is the Daddy's thing to do, and making/securing the costume is the thing that the Mommy does, has this turned into our roles? Have a Happy Halloween, hopefully I will get some 'action' shots tonight.

No comments: