Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A weekend in review

Well today we are still feeling bad, but I have decided it is time to get out and be apart of the world again. Even if I feel like crap I still have stuff to do around the house, if I don't do stuff we live in squalor. Ok, it is not that bad, but I do have stuff that since I stay at home I am responsible for won't get done.
Here are some pictures from Mom's trip. On Friday we went to a play group, we were going to go to the zoo or a pumpkin patch, but it was raining. It was Gwen and the boys.

Here are pictures from Saturday, the Erics were running and we were finally decorating for Halloween, I know we have been quite lazy, but we did get it done.


Everyday Gwen has to touch the lights, she loves them, well I assume she loves them.

You can just see Grandma pushing Gwen on the swing.
I don't know where we are going to go, but we are definitely going outside, Gwen has been couped up too long. She's an outdoor baby, so we must get outside or she is not happy. I temped fate by not taking her outside yesterday, but that is just not going to work today!

No comments: