Monday, October 08, 2007

New things

Gwen is starting to go back to child that we love. I am hopefully that she continues on this path, but as we all know, anything can cause regression to crazy baby behavior. I do know that she definitely need a nap. She appears to not want to nap when Daddy is at home or when she wants to punish me for leaving her all day with Daddy. When she doesn't take a nap then she is too tired at night and falls asleep during the night-time routine, which means she wakes up too early in the morning...that's my theory and I'm sticking to it!
Today, she woke up at about 7:30, and took a nap. She was perfectly charming. Today she found a carpet tack on the floor, now most people are freaking out about this because it is sharp and metal, but I didn't know what it was and she started "brushing" her hair with it, cause you know it had "teeth" like her comb. So cute. It is the funniest thing to see her do that.
Today she also started kissing Eric's picture on the fridge. She often goes up to his picture and starts touching it but today she actually made the smooch sound. The first time she's made the smooch sounds, so now I can really work on the blowing kisses thing! I tried to get pictures of it, but it I still don't have the new camera so these are the only pictures I have, but at least you are seeing some new pictures of Gwen.


Oh, did I mention that she removed the picture from the fridge and then continued to kiss it.

No comments: