Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Barrettes

I just checked the website for my camera and they have sent it back to BB! Hopefully they did finally fix it, if not I think I will be placing some calls to someone that won't enjoy talking to me. That is one less call I have to make!
Gwen's hair is getting pretty long, don't get all excited, she is still missing hair in those 2 front areas that could make her look like she has a mullet. I don't know why most girls hair looks like that, but it does. Yesterday we tried a barrette to keep her hair out of her eyes, she didn't take it out all day.

Gwen likes to sit in a chair and read books, ok just paging through the books.



Update: just got a phone call that they have received my camera at the store and we can pick it up...that is bad news, I think, I think it means they still can't find a problem with it. CRAP!

No comments: