Monday, October 29, 2007

Sickly-Prickly

Well, Gwen and I are now both sick. So, we have some pictures to upload, but since we are under the weather, pictures and posts might be light for a couple of days. I am hoping it is just a little cold, caught from where, I don't know. But we are not very happy campers, Gwen is currently getting into EVERYTHING, but I don't really want to take her outside, so she is going to be going slightly stir-crazy today. She is currently going through one of our kitchen drawers, so I guess I better get back to Mommy mode and get her something to do. What do you do with a kid who is stuck in doors all day with a running nose!? Hope you had a great weekend.

3 comments:

Liesa said...

It's hard to entertain a sick one-year-old... Good luck with the day. How about painting with pudding or something like that. Easy to clean, definitely a non-toxic substance and washable on clothing.

Rose Tyler said...

Hi Melanie,

I just remembered you had this blog! The pictures are SO cute, Gwen is getting so big. She is adorable.

Sorry you guys aren't feeling well.
Do you let Gwen watch movies? When I am not feeling well a good kids movie is always a lifesaver. It keeps the kids distracted for a little while and gives me a chance to rest.

Hopefully when I check back here you guys will be feeling better.

Love your cousin,
Julie

PS. If you're feeling better will you take Gwen trick or treating? Do you have a costume for her? Roy was Harry Potter, Isabelle a pink fairy.

Melanie said...

Liesa-pudding! I never thought about that, of course I don't have any pudding and I did not leave the house today. Maybe tomorrow!
Hi Julie! Gwen isn't really into TV and our TV is not in a room that is baby-proof. I know we are crazy. I think Eric is going to take her Trick-or-Treating...she is going to be a tiger. I don't think we will really take her anywhere but to our immediate neighbors. I don't think she will leave the costume on that long.