Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend in review

Another crazy weekend around here! AU won, again! Now the big game on Sat, my only problem with this is that we have a new girl in my exercise group from Baton Rouge, she doesn't know my affiliation yet! I'd invite her and her hubby over for the game, but I am not prepared to lose with others in the house, not to say I'd think we'd lose, but I am not able to take that chance. At this point, I think the girl is really nice, but I've never met her husband! She knows that I don't like LSU, but she hasn't asked who I cheer for! The girls in class who know me and my affiliation think it is funny...they just don't understand SEC football! But, I digress!
This weekend was another to write about, and not in a positive way. As usual, Eric and I are more tired from the weekend then when we started! Gwen decided Sat night not to sleep from 12-4am. Thanks kid! I kind of suspect that not eating enough on Sat was the culprit behind that little disaster. She did take a 3.5 hour nap on Sun, as did we all! And, she slept normally last night, so I hope it was just another eating hunger and not some sign of some other craziness, although she does get more shots next week and that always throws a wrench in our week! Sorry Mom! Today she ate Spaghettios, I don't know if she eat them tomorrow, but the side of the can says that it provides a full serving of veggies and grains, and we all know Gwen needs to eat more veggies! But, she seemed to enjoy Pumpkin Pie, are you ready for Thanksgiving?


Here, Gwen is getting ready for her big trip to Grandma & Grandpa next month, I was not privy to the reason why Gwen & Eric chose to travel this way, but I can only assume he wanted to practice for when she gets tired in the airport. I guess this is what Eric and Gwen think is a dog/cat carrier for the airport, a Gwen carrier.


Today Gwen and I went to Babies w/books, it has been a long time since we have gone to the library for this function, actually once she turned a year we quit going. The next group up at our library is very busy and apparently you have to get there 45 min early to get a seat, Mommy isn't into that, so we tried a different library this time. I don't know how Gwen felt about she was quite shy, we had a couple friends there today and we had to register for the end of the month (it is free!) I do know when the woman was reading the book Peak-a-Moo! and we got to the sheep Gwen said "Baa" (before the she was even prompted or anything, quite bizarre) my friend Katie looked at me and said, so Gwen likes the sheep, is that her favorite? I was kind of dumb founded Gwen hardly ever plays along when you ask her what sound an animal makes I always have to prompt her, so it was quite surprising when she say a sheep and said Baa! This just proves my theory that this child is way smarter than she wants us to know! This is going to lead to many fights when she is in school! Fortunately, I have 4 years to get this girl to bend to my will! Is any one else laughing, cause they know she'll never bend to my will!

Stay tuned for 'another use for that darn couch'.

No comments: