Monday, October 22, 2007

Misc info

So, there are few things in life that I avoid like the plaque, on the top of the list is calling our insurance company. I don't know who is in charge there, but I am a fairly intelligent person, or I was before Gwen, but they seem to not have a clue. I talked to one person and she gave me all this mumbo-jumbo, so as usual I called back maybe 20 minutes later got a completely different answer and basically found out that I was right and the person I talked to was not! URG! I hope the second person I talked to was right, but I took her name and I am certainly not going to lose this information this time!
This weekend we started the steps. We are now in a holding pattern until the rest of the stair nose come in. The place is really starting to shape up.
Gwen was her usual self this weekend, she refused to take a nap on Sunday. She has her big Dr's appt tomorrow so we won't be going to the exercise group. I am going to try and not get her the flu shot, I've heard from a friend that also goes to our Dr's office that just ask you if you want it. This weekend we were at a party and we were talking about the flu shot and one girl told me that I should talk to her husband, he didn't get the flu shot and then he got pneumonia. I don't know if she meant the flu and just was confused, but I don't think that the flu shot had anything to do with catching pneumonia.
I don't really have any pictures of Gwen to post, because even though I know you like to see pictures of her, to me she looks the same and she is not doing anything real thrilling, well anything that is real thrilling that I can document. But, this is not to say I won't be ever posting pictures again, I just don't have any for you right now! When Grandma comes this week, I am sure MANY pictures will be taken, you know how Grandmas love to have pictures of the grandbaby!

No comments: