Thursday, October 04, 2007

The week

It has been one of those weeks. I have been in no mood to take pictures of Gwen, as she has been whiny and at times unbearable. Sunday she refused to nap. Monday she napped, but she WHINED all day, all day. She slept in until 8:30 so we skipped our exercise group, the first time we have done that, you know except if she was sick or if we were out of town. Now, was she acting crazy because we skipped group, giving me the cold shoulder because I left her with Daddy all day or was she just having a bad day? Monday night she screamed for 2 hours! I know she was tired. Yesterday she refused to nap and then when I put her down at night she screamed and then fell asleep after 10 minutes. Kid, what is this about, don't you know that this is Mommy's birthday week and you are supposed to be nice to me? Today she went down without a hitch. STOP waking up before 7am, didn't you get the memo!?
Today she was cute and sweet and has been signing book to me all day. And, since the introduction of the crazy chicken that sings "if you're happy and you know it" she now stomps her feet, even tries it if she is sitting down. Now we can clap our hands and stomp our feet, now we just have to work on shouting hooray! So cute, this doesn't make up for the last couple of days, but we will see how the next couple of days go. Mommy might have stayed up too late since the FL-AU game, and needs some sleep! But truly, it seems only after 10 I get to really speak to my husband, and I have a lot to say!
Just for fun check out here if you want to see who I share a birthday with, I knew Kate Winslet and I were the same age, but I had no idea about Chester A. Arthur! (of course he and I are not the same age)
In other news, they still have my camera, I received a call this week saying that they still aren't having the problem I am having with the camera so I think they were going to send it back, and then I explained to the woman that I sent her the camera with a full battery, like she told me to, had the charged the battery, do they think it is my charger that is the problem? So, then she realized that maybe it is my camera that is eating the charge, if you leave a full battery in it o/n, so she was going to check that out. Seriously, what the heck, get it together!
Have a great weekend, if Gwen starts to act more like the sweet baby that she is, then I will start to make more pictures of her.

No comments: